Supporting Gatsby Benchmark 5: 'encounters with employees and employers'.
At Pfizer UK, we have a network of over 250 STEM (Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics) and SIP (Science Industry Partnership) Ambassadors, trained to give a 'Pfizer Breakthrough Science Session' career talk to inspire students into science careers and build students' Science Capital.
The aims of the talk are to enable students to:
- Consider the importance of science in our everyday lives
- Learn more about the pharmaceutical industry
- Explore some careers related to science and technology
- Understand who and what is involved in developing medicines
- Learn and answer questions about the career journey from one or more of our ambassadors
Our ambassadors are also trained to attend career fairs and big bang events.
If you would like to contact Pfizer about the above opportunities, please call 01304 616161 and ask for a member of the Global Health and Social Impact team.