When you take on one of our undergraduate placements, you become part of a team that’s working to make the breakthroughs that change patients’ lives, all over the world.
You join a workforce in which everyone – no matter what their job title is – comes together to explore, discover and grow. And you help to foster an inclusive culture in which everyone is valued for the unique contribution they make.
At Pfizer, we believe in pushing for excellence in everything we do. That means working hard for our patients, our customers and our colleagues at work – but honouring our own wellbeing, too. If you want the opportunity to achieve, you’ll find it at Pfizer.
How to Apply
- Look through the individual job descriptions to see which of our undergraduate vacancies appeal to you.
- Check the closing date for each job. Different positions have different dates.
- To apply, click on the job title of the role you’re interested in. This will take you directly to our careers site.
- Once you’ve been taken through to the careers site, select 'apply' and create your profile.
- If you apply for a second role, you’ll be able to use the same login details you created for your first application.
In order to be eligible for a placement on our Undergraduate Programme, you must be studying for a degree at a UK University and be based within the UK to complete your placement.
Note: Remember, when you apply, you need to submit an application form and not a CV. All applications that don’t have an application form will be rejected.
Please note that positions for September 2022 will be open for application from August 2021.